- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Monday, 3 June 2013
N532CL Airbus A320-232 c/n 2522 ex VT-KFE of Kingfisher Airlines registered to Wells Fargo Bank Northwest NA Trustee on behalf of BBAM/Fly Leasing in full Vietnam airlines colours departed Dublin Airport this afternoon at 1328 to Norwich for painting according website Skyliner Aviation.
The aircraft arrived in Dublin on 17th October 2012 and was due to become VN-A312 which was not taken up.
N532CL made its first flight on 5th August 2005 as F-WWDN and delivered to Kingfisher Airlines as VT-KFE leased from BBAM.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 3rd June 2013 All Rights Reserved.