Irish budget carrier Ryanair has added a third Learjet 45 to support it's network expansion enabling the carrier to ferry engineers and aircraft spares at short notice across Europe. According to Ryanair's website it's currently recruiting Learjet 45XR Captains and first officers to join an exciting 24/7 engineering support operation based at Milan Bergamo and London Stansted bases.
The aircraft N5015U construction number 45-454 was delivered through Dublin en route to London Stansted on 21 December and two days later M-ABJA was registered in Isle of Man to Aviation Leasing (IOM) Ltd.
The aircraft is based in Madrid and already known to have visited a number of European airports including Dublin today operating under the call sign ‘Ryanair 3’.
The current Boeing 737-800 series aircraft order will see Ryanair's fleet grow from 326 to 420 aircraft by 2019 with 100 Boeing 737 MAX 200 on order for delivery between 2019 and 2024 and 100 options.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 15 February 2016 All Rights Reserved.
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions