- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 28 February 2016
Irish airline CityJet is preparing to introduce the 90-seat Bombardier CRJ900 to it's fleet to operate a major wet lease contract for SAS Airlines to operate a network of regional routes from Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm . Commencing on 26 March using eight new aircraft, with an option to increase to 14 aircraft in 2017.
In preparation of commencement of SAS Airlines according to German aviation website Skyliner Aviation, Cityjet has leased S5-AAV Bombardier CRJ900 from Adria Airways from 22 February to train pilots based in Ljubljana. Flightradar24 data shows the aircraft is operating up to four training sectors per day to Dresden, Germany.
CityJet’s long experience in providing ACMI services was a major factor behind winning the contract to provide regional services for Scandinavian Airlines, with 20 years of experience of operating ACMI Services for Air France. CityJet becomes the newest member to Bombardier CRJ family major aircraft components are manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace in Belfast.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 28 February 2016 All Rights Reserved