Irish Commercial Aircraft Update 24 July: http://bit.ly/2uYTsd1
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Fleet List
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Monday, 24 July 2017
Monday, 17 July 2017
Monday, 10 July 2017
Monday, 3 July 2017
Saturday, 1 July 2017
|EI-GAM Airbus A320-214 Aer Lingus|
The 2009 vintage machine was new to Aeroflot as VQ-BBB.
According to open source data website Flightradar 24 the aircraft entered service on Friday 16 June operating EIN156 Dublin – London Heathrow.
Aer Lingus operates a fleet of 38 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 1 July 2017 All Rights Reserved.