Irish Commercial Aircraft Update 19 March: http://bit.ly/2TjVb48
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Air Italy Fleet List
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- GainJet Ireland Fleet List
- SAS Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Terms and Conditions
Sunday, 24 March 2019
|Cityjet Sukho SSJ100|
The carrier has ferried its last Sukhoi SSJ100 EI-FWB which had been in storage in Dublin Airport to Shannon Airport on Friday 22 March joining another four aircraft already in storage.
EI-FWA Sukhoi SSJ100-95B (MSN 95102) CityJet arrived from Dublin 27 February in basic colours with titles removed.
EI-FWB Sukhoi SSJ100-95B (MSN 95108) CityJet arrived from Dublin 22 March in basic colours with titles removed.
EI-FWD Sukhoi SSJ100-95B (MSN 95105) arrived from Brussels 3 December in Brussels Airlines colours on return to Cityjet.
EI-FWE Sukhoi SSJ100-95B (MSN 95117) arrived from Dublin 14 December in basic Brussels Airlines colours after return to Cityjet.
EI-FWF Sukhoi SSJ100-95B (MSN 95118) arrived from Dublin 30/1/19 in basic Brussels Airlines colours after return to Cityjet.
Separately Air Nostrum announced changes its structure with creation of new entities as it prepares to merge with CityJet pending EU merger approval in a strategy that will create "the largest regional aviation group in Europe".
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 24 March 2019 All Rights Reserved